[BlueOnyx:15684] roundcube gotchas?

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 06:23:37 -05 2014

Hi all;

I installed roundcube on my old 5106R; had some issues with what seemed to
be partially-installed PHP rpm's; upon Greg's advice I blew away the server
last night and installed 5108R from scratch.

Put a domain on it, relinked roundcube from Compass, same error:  roundcube
loads but can't connect to its database.

Bog-standard new server here, I did initially enable per-vsite sql
databases at vsite creation time.  Wondering if that might not be supported
by this webapp, I removed the webapp,  unchecked the option to per-site
sql, bounced the box, added roundcube back to the site, same problem.

Is anyone using the roundcube web app?  If so, did you find any config
gotchas?

Thanks;

Brian.