[BlueOnyx:15696] postmaster redirects to 'admin'

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:27:45 -05 2014

Hi all;

As mentioned: this weekend, I set up 5180R from scratch.

One thing I don't yet see how to change:  mails sent to 'postmaster' are
accepted by the BOnyx box but end up in admin's mbox.

I since have set up a separate 'postmaster' per-domain user (which created
fine) but the mails don't show there, but still are moved to 'admin'.  And
I can't set "postmaster" now as the "default mail recipient" as 'postmaster
is already in use' error happens as I created a postmaster user by hand.

I thus don't have a "default mail recipient" set for the domain in question.

Perhaps this is in the BOnyx UI someplace but as of this moment- it is
eluding me.
Now that I know to check for postmaster mails in admin, that's fine, but
admin is accepting crud it could reject.

Thanks for thoughts-

Brian.