[BlueOnyx:15700] THANK YOU

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Jul 25 16:08:56 -05 2014

I wanted to waste some cyber time and post a HUGE THANK YOU to the BlueOnyx
team. We whine and complain, etc., but we forget to say thank you for the
hard work you do for everyone.

Purpose of my post is I'm loving this NEW BlueOnyx 5207R and 5208R (with
the new GUI). I'm running theSL-5208R version and it is fast and clean. I
especially love the new GUI. It's a lot cleaner, intelligent and less
cluttered. I've been updated now for couple of weeks I think, and have
found very little, if any problems. And when I filled out the bug report,
it is answered very fast and yum updates updated within hours to a day.

So again thank you!