[BlueOnyx:15721] Re: Webmail??

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jul 29 10:51:44 -05 2014

On 7/29/2014 10:36 AM, Darren Shea wrote:
> I just migrated the old 5106R system to a shiny, new 5208R system. The new
> GUI is beautiful (even if I get the occasional CCED error), but I have
> encountered a minor issue: on the old system, I could go to
> www.domainname.com/webmail to access Squirrel Mail. This no longer works,
> I've tried a few variations, but no luck.
>
> Is there an address for each site to access a webmail interface?

Hi Darren,
Squirrelmail was dropped from BlueOnyx at 5107/5108R.  If you still want
integrated webmail, you'll need to add it in.  Allow me to suggest the
far-superior Roundcube option from the BlueOnyx shop.   Or if you want
to go for that retro feel... OpenWebmail.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services