[BlueOnyx:14978] Fwd: Can't change IP address for site

Will Nordmeyer, WnA Consulting Services will at wnahosting.com
Sat Mar 22 18:38:00 -05 2014

Good evening,

On my 5108R, I set up a site at a "temporary" IP
(one of the last ones in my range) while the site owner configured it.
Now they are ready to go live, so I want to move it down to the 'active'
range where I keep all the production hosts. I'm in general settings and
I switch the IP, as I have done numerous times before, even picking the
IP from the autopopulate list in my browser. The IP has other domains
hosted on it, so it is a valid IP on the box... but the GUI reports back
The IP address 123.123.123.123 is not allowed. Please choose another IP
address.

Any thoughts as to why I can't change the IP?