[BlueOnyx:15333] Vacation Message / Auto Reply

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Fri May 2 23:58:27 -05 2014

I am wondering if anyone else is having problem with the vacation
message.   On my 5108R boxes, I setup the vacation message in the GUI for a
client and enable it via the check mark box.   When an incoming email
arrives for the account, the mail log shows:

May  2 23:30:57 vps6 sendmail[21529]: s434UuCW021528: to="|/usr/local/sbin/
vacation.pl /home/.sites/106/site3/.users/100/username/.vacation_msg
username", ctladdr=<user at domain.com> (505/503), delay=00:00:01,
xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=prog, pri=311213, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

I assume that means that sendmail actually sent the auto reply, however I
can find no trace of it at the original senders email account, including
checking the spam filters etc.   I have tried various email accounts and I
realize that an auto response email only gets sent once in a 24 hour period
for each unique sender.

Still nobody seems to be getting the auto response.   Any ideas or am I
missing something obvious ??

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC