[BlueOnyx:15411] Drupal 7.27 install error on 5106

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Mon May 19 11:17:54 -05 2014

I purchased the Drupal 7 package from Blueonyx and installed via
NewLinQ, but having an issue installing. I am receiving the following
error...

Multibyte string function overloading in PHP is active and must be
disabled. Check the php.ini mbstring.func_overload setting.

I searched for a solution and tried adding .htaccess to the site as
follows, but still not getting past this error...

php_value mbstring.http_input pass
php_value mbstring.http_output pass
php_value mbstring.encoding_translation 0
php_value mbstring.func_overload 0

Anyone ran into this and know how to resolve this issue with Drupal 7 on
this Blueonyx 5106 server?

Thanks

--
Robert