[BlueOnyx:16089] Re: Webmail alternative?

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Thu Oct 2 19:16:20 -05 2014

On 10/2/2014 3:41 PM, blueonyx-request at mail.blueonyx.it wrote:
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 16:41:14 -0500
> From: Michael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it>
> Subject: [BlueOnyx:16086] Re: Webmail alternative?
>
> <deleted>
Do I really have the same question three times? Once by email, once by
support ticket and once here? Here is what you purchased:

<deleted>

-- With best regards
Michael Stauber

I opened the support ticket fully expecting to pay for support since I'd
purchased the software a long time ago.  Since it appears that
OpenWebMail may no longer work as designed (at least on a 5106R
implementation), I'd like to suggest either noting it is no longer
compatible w/5106R or completely removing it as a supported product.
I've told my customer that I'll be moving him to RoundCube as soon as I
purchase it (with a year of updates) from the Solarspeed site.

This is the risk we accept when attempting to maintain/service an old
version of BlueOnxy.  I'm planning to upgrade this customer to a 5208R,
but am waiting until all the packages are Solarspeed are available.

Rod Morgan