[BlueOnyx:16120] Re: 5208R and Soalrspeed PHP PKG

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 8 21:27:35 -05 2014

Hi Gerald,

> Building a new 5208R and need to know if the Solarspeed PHP update will
> run on the system.

The PHP PKGs are available for all versions of BlueOnyx.

> I remember seeing something about packages not being available for the
> 52 series

The *only* PKG not yet available for BlueOnyx 5207R and 5208R is the
AV-SPAM. But that will change within the next 24h. I'm in the final
stages of testing the new AV-SPAM v6.0.0 and will publish it to NewLinQ
within the next 2-3 hours. It should become available within the next 24
hours.