[BlueOnyx:16121] Re: Move virtual sites to new IPs BX5107R

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Thu Oct 9 07:19:22 -05 2014

> Next I went to go change the IP address for a virtual site to one in the

> new IP block. I go to Site Management and click the Modify icon for the

> virtual site, then General Settings. I enter a new IP and click Save,

> but get this red error message on the status line:

> "The IP address nnn.nn.nn.nnn is not allowed. Please choose another IP
address."

Any ideas? I should be able to change the IP of an existing site from the
siteadmin General Settings page, shouldn't I? What step am I missing?

Regards,

David Thacker