[BlueOnyx:16123] Bug in the new BO GUI regarding ServerAliases

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Thu Oct 9 11:02:32 -05 2014

Hello,

I just realised that the ServerAlias entries on a site on a server with the new GUI get lost at two circumstances:

1) After an import via cmuImport the aliases are shown in the GUI but not inserted into the apache config. If I edit something in the GUI (add or delete an Server Alias) they are written to the apache config again.
2) If I enable or disable SSL on the site the ServerAlias section in apache config is gone again - recoverable via editing something in the GUI.

Tobias