[BlueOnyx:16149] Re: Modify User Settings

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Oct 11 21:24:20 -05 2014

Hi David,

> Does the Email Forwarding in the user setting override the Disable User's
> Email setting in the "modify user settings for ..."?
> I have both checked and it seems to be the case.

I just published a fix for that as well. It's in the YUM repositories
for all versions of BlueOnyx (base-email-* and base-user-*).

When you now disable/suspend a user, it will check if the user has email
forwarding active. If that is the case, the email forwarding will be
disabled during the suspend transaction.