[BlueOnyx:16223] Re: Problems with AVSPAM6

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Oct 19 19:47:26 -05 2014

Hi Peter,

The AV-SPAM pulls various dependencies off YUM repositories upon install. That way we can have one PKG that works on all BlueOnyx versions without bloating it too much.

> Since then I get the following errors every time I do a 'yum update':
>
>  * Solarspeed.net-AVSPAM-v6: bbone.smd.net
> http://bbone.smd.net/avspamv5/BlueQuartz/5106R/CentOS6/bluequartz/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
> Trying other mirror.
> http://avspamv5.solarspeed.net/pub/BlueQuartz/5106R/CentOS6/bluequartz/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
> Trying other mirror.
> http://mirror.smd.net/avspamv5/BlueQuartz/5106R/CentOS6/bluequartz/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: Solarspeed.net-AVSPAM-v6. Please verify its path and try again

What's your model and version of BlueOnyx? It is not working for you as the resulting URL contains "bluequartz" in it. The URLs are auto-generated by the mirror script based on your version of OS and the architecture (i386 / x86_64).

If it's BlueQuartz, then you're kinda out of luck, as BlueQuartz is not supported since the EOL of CentOS4.

So let me know what you're using and we take it from there.

Regards,

Michael