[BlueOnyx:16242] Re: syncEmailService run at startup

Simone Capra capra at erweb.it
Tue Oct 21 16:32:05 -05 2014

Hi Michael,
thank you for the reply.

My need was generated by an installation of
Blueonyx+Mailscanner+Mailwatch. No av-spam... that's why i had to mess
up with mysql :-)

I have arranged this adding a few lines to /etc/init.d/sendmail:

CALLER=$(ps ax | grep "^ *$PPID" | awk '{print $NF}')
UPSECS="$(cat /proc/uptime | grep -o '^[0-9]\+')"
UPMINS=$((${UPSECS} / 60))
DOEXIT=0;
if [ $CALLER =
"/usr/sausalito/constructor/base/email/syncEmailService.pl" ]; then
   if [ "$UPMINS" -lt "1" ]; then
     DOEXIT=1;
   fi
fi
if [ "$DOEXIT" -eq "1" ]; then
     exit 1;
fi

this is not so fair... but it works!

Thank you and regards!
Simone

--
Simone Capra
E.R. WEB - s.r.l.

mob. +39 335 5257182
mail: capra at erweb.it

[VERCELLI]
P.zza Risorgimento, 12 - 13100 - Vercelli
tel. +39 0161 210090

[MILANO]
L.go Richini, 6 - 20122 - Milano
tel. +39 02 58215611

[WWW]
http://www.erweb.it

Problemi con le configurazioni di posta elettronica?

http://assistenza.erweb.it/
http://www.dnsqueries.com