[BlueOnyx:15853] Trying to set an admin *alias*

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Tue Sep 2 12:03:10 -05 2014

Hi All,

We know BX well enough now not to try and set a user as "admin" ;-)

However we are trying to set an alias of "admin" for a customer,
something we have done many time in the past but for some reason it's
not working.  BX GUI is giving us the message....

Sorry, the email alias, admin, is already in use on this system. Please
choose another. Email aliases were not created for this user.

... there is obviously no other user (in this domain) with the alias of
"admin" so I'm guessing it's something to do with cce?

Any ideas please before I start hacking at virtusertable.db :-/

Thank you

Dan