[BlueOnyx:15908] Re: 5207R - Yum / phpMyAdmin issue and Active Monitor Issues

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Sun Sep 7 12:46:40 -05 2014

Hi Michael

I have looked at the code and this seems to be an error where
serverDiskUsage.php seems to be count too many sites. Presumably I once had
this number of sites but then reduced to the 3 sites I have now but some bit
of code or variable is still counting the larger number of sites.

I hope that helps you find the bug?

Jason Ozin