[BlueOnyx:15919] Re: apf too picky

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Mon Sep 8 15:23:59 -05 2014

On 08.09.14 21:49, Michael Aronoff wrote : schrieb : a écrit : ha scritto : escribó :
> Meaulnes Legler ewrote:
>> I'm a bit unhappy about my apf configuration, I get kicked out after a single false login...
> At the shell type
> apf -a your.ip
> then
> apr -r
> That will whitelist your IP so you never get blocked and then restart to save the change.
> M Aronoff Out

thanks for the reply, but I don't want to delete all blocked foreign IPs. Besides, other users and I do use dynamic IP addresses...

There must be an option somewhere in that configuration jungle that says how many times one can gracefully mistype the password or not?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
~ http://www.WaveWeb.ch ~
~  Zurich, Switzerland  ~