[BlueOnyx:15948] PHP bug in new GUI

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Thu Sep 11 17:35:26 -05 2014

I reported this a few days ago but it was buried in other bug reports:

This PHP error is the same on both my servers and is not related to the EPEL
repository issue as one of these server has never used the EPEL repository.

On the Status/DiskUsage page ( /disk/serverDiskUsage )

I get this:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 3

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 921

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 934

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 4

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 921

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 934

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 5

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 921

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 934

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]:
Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181