[BlueOnyx:16032] Re: Modify User Settings

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 18:14:57 -05 2014

No problem - no hurry
FYI -- I unchecked the forwarding box
and then checked the disable user email box
and saved. There is "still" an email address
sitting in the forwarding box but the box is
"not" checked. Hope that helps.

That particular user had been getting hit
with a bunch of spam so I thought I would stop
the emails for awhile and have them bounce back.