[BlueOnyx:16057] Database delete bug?

Matt James matt at rainstorminc.com
Mon Sep 29 14:00:17 -05 2014

Hi everyone,

I've run across an issue that I can reproduce and was wondering what the best effective fix is.  Here's the situation:

1) I create a site: www.dev-site.com
2) I set up the DB within BlueOnyx for this site as part of the creation process.  The db is called: dev_site
3) I'm ready to launch this site under it's proper DNS, so I rename it in BlueOnyx under "General Settings" to www.live-site.com -- I do not change the MySQL DB info.
4) I create another site also called www.dev-site.com.
	I explicitly do not create the DB via BlueOnyx.  There is no DB for this site.
5) I remove the site www.dev-site.com

Result: dev_site MySQL database is removed along with site

Expected result: only site is removed and MySQL DB stays put since it belongs to the other site that I renamed.

This server is a 5106R.

Thanks!

--
Matt James