[BlueOnyx:16066] Re: Imported Renewed SSL

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 06:29:09 -05 2014

> Oh dear. It appears to have got worse now. It seems now to be using the
self
> signed SSL from the server desktop. How can I stop it using that and to
use
> the SSL on the virtual site?

> > You could ssh to the server and
> >
> > nano -w /home/sites/www.whateverdomain.com/certs/certificate
> >
> > paste in the cert contents to that file, save it, then restart httpd.
> >
> > That will work.
> >
> > Ken

OK, I have managed to now import the SSL onto the virtual site (we use it
for SMTP purposes) but when Outlook is sending, it is trying to use the self
signed SSL that is on the main server management. Can I remove this somehow
(please tell me how) or can I somehow configure the server to use the proper
SSL?

Thanks as always!