[BlueOnyx:16069] Re: Imported Renewed SSL

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 13:55:30 -05 2014

Well I don't know what is going on and can't work it out. I have imported
the Comodo SSL onto the virtual site. The server management desktop GUI now
states that there is nothing installed.

When I set up a new account in Outlook (Port 587 Auto encryption), it comes
up with an error about the certificate and it still is trying to use the old
self signed SSL that according to the GUI is no longer there.

I'm at a complete loss (as usual). What next anyone?

Thanks - Richard