[BlueOnyx:18714] Re: quota warnings

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 3 19:36:30 -05 2015

Hi Ernie,

> Is there any way to set the user notification message so it say warns them
> they have reached a certain percentage before they are locked out? eg. at 80
> or 90% so they have still time to take action.

As it is it already warns at 90% of quota usage. Provided under
"Notification Settings" you have the checkboxes for "Send Alert
Notificaton Email" and "Email User" ticked.

If "Email User" is ticked, the user will get a warning email once he has
reached 90% of quota usage or more. The only problem: If the user has a
really small quota, then the jump from >90% to 100% might me rather fast
and in that case the warning email might not reach him because he could
already be over quota.