[BlueOnyx:18785] Debug-Kernel?

Gerrit Haas Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de
Wed Dec 16 04:39:16 -05 2015

Good Morning,

Yesterday I installed three new Blueonyxes. After 'yum update' and a following reboot I noticed, that per default a debug kernel is selected in grub. Is this intended to be like this?
Before updating, the normal kernel was selected.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Bad Vilbel
With kind regards from Bad Vilbel
Gerrit Haas

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel
Systemadministrator
Tel.: +49 6101 65788 32
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.blackpoint.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.