[BlueOnyx:18792] Re: URGENT: PHP broken

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Dec 16 09:33:41 -05 2015

OK, thanks for that.   I ran your list against a known-good 5208R
installation.   Maybe it's not as bad as I thought.  Here is your bad actor:

mod_suphp-0.7.1-1.el6.rf.x86_64

So try something along these lines (I'm just spitballing here, without
access to the actual box of course):

First use YUM to remove the bad guy with:
yum remove mod_suphp

Next, take note of the other packages that are going to be impacted.
On my 5208R, I show:
base-apache-capstone
base-vsite-capstone
blueonyx-cd-installer

So you'll need to add those back in with the next step, which would be
something like this:
yum install base-apache-capstone base-vsite-capstone
blueonyx-cd-installer mod_suphp

Watch out for wrap on the above.  "yum install" and the 4 package names
should all be on the same line.

When you're done with that, restart Apache, and for good measure, cce
and admserv with:
service httpd restart
service cced.init restart
service admserv restart

Of course, there could still be other garbage from RepoForge that will
need to be exterminated.   But see what happens with the above and we'll
go from there.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services