[BlueOnyx:18799] Error installing cert in Aventurin{e}

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Wed Dec 16 11:04:48 -05 2015

Yesterday I installed an updated wild card cert in our VPS's and sites
that use it. No problems there. Then I went to install it in the
Aventurin{e} nodes using the GUI and ran into issues. Every time I try
to either import the cert or add a certificate authority on any node, I
get "sslImportError126" with no explanation at all. I looked around
/var/log and couldn't find any entries in any log files related to this.
The nodes are running 6106R, fully updated.

--
Jim