[BlueOnyx:18846] Re: 5209R setup wizard stuck

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 19 02:58:38 -05 2015

Hi all,

> Me too installing on a HyperV server yesterday. It also stalled doing a Yum
> update on one of the email updates. Gave up in the end! Probably not the
> most helpful of emails!

I think I found the issue. The recent base-alpine changes were
incompatible with the setup wizard. So I just published a whole bunch of
updates to sort that out.

Additionally:

- A new 5209R ISO image (based on CentOS 7.2) has been released.
- A new 5209R OS template has been released

So please give those a try and see if that works better. Sorry about the
mess.