[BlueOnyx:18869] Re: Yum question

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:16:29 -05 2015

It is still a mystery.  I ran the command and the output lists the repo as:
 Installed

[root at vps6 admin]# yum info opendkim
Loaded plugins: security
Installed Packages
Name        : opendkim
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 2.6.7
Release     : 1.el6.rf
Size        : 579 k
Repo        : installed
Summary     : A DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) milter to sign and/or
verify mail
URL         : http://opendkim.org/
License     : BSD and Sendmail
Description : OpenDKIM allows signing and/or verification of email through
an open source
            : library that implements the DKIM service, plus a milter-based
filter
            : application that can plug in to any milter-aware MTA,
including sendmail,
            : Postfix, or any other MTA that supports the milter protocol.

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC