[BlueOnyx:18905] Offtopic Question

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Dec 29 05:42:20 -05 2015

Hello,

I have a offtopic qurestion. But maybe somebody knows an answer.
I have an application (oxid) for a customer which run on php 5.2.x and which is crypted with ZendOptimizer.
I want to move the site to an new blueonyx server with php 5.3.x  (5.2 is not available).
As I understand Zend Optmizer is no longer supported in PHP 5.3 but Zend Guard Loader is not compatible with Zend Optimizer crypted sites (Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/index.php on line 0).

Do I have a chance to get the site running in php 5.3??

Best regards,
Dirk