[BlueOnyx:16942] Re: For some reason all sites redirect to :444/login.php

blueonyxuser at gmail.com blueonyxuser at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:02:22 -05 2015

So out of the two sites on two machines I am playing with I got one to work as
expected and so I compared the two sites in the web admin UI and they compared
100%.

What was interesting was that the site I thought was working didn't actually
work at all so I worked through some steps to try and identify what it was that
could be causing the issue then after reading an old post about 'sort of' the
same issue where Greg and Michael were discussing interactions between the Web
Server Aliases and the Web Alias Redirects so I turned off WAR and added www. to
the WSA and then amazingly it started working so then I put it all back to the
way it was supposed to be and it still works as expected.

But I cannot get the same result on my second machine.

So then I went and compared everything in vhosts for both machines and they all
the 100% the same so I am now even more confused.

Tony