[BlueOnyx:16944] MySQL attribute create is unknown error in GUI

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:57:27 -05 2015

I have submitted this problem via the GUI support ticket system but am
getting no response from Gregg/Michael the past 5 days.   Perhaps someone
here can help...

I created a new VPS and then created the first site.   When I try to enable
a MySQL database in the GUI I get an error response that says:

Sorry, an internal server error occurred. The attribute create is unknown.

This is a new VPS and the very first virtual site.   The server shows that
MySQL is running properly.   There are no errors in the MySQL log file or
any other log file I can find.

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC