[BlueOnyx:16955] Re: Adding MX records

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Feb 4 16:15:25 -05 2015

Hi Robert,

> Thanks Michael, when I try tailing the log, I get absolutely no output
> when adding an MX record logged in as a user with siteAdmin and siteDns
> options selected. Again, all other DNS records add fine and I see the
> output in the log when making those changes, just have problem with MX
> records. This is on all 510x servers I am running.

I just tested it and can confirm the problem. It's not working for
siteAdmins as far as MX records (edit and add) are concerned. This
affects 5106R, 5107R and 5108R.

For 5107R and 5108R the best way would be to upgrade to 520XR via this
procedure: http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade

Other than that: I can see what the problem is, but it'll be complicated
and time consuming to fix. I'll try to find some time to fix this, but
... oh dear. It'll take a bit.