[BlueOnyx:16976] Re: Web app installer for BX

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 08:45:39 -05 2015

Thanks Michael, just a few simple set up questions now we've bought the
Wordpress installer (and I think the same questions will apply to other
webapps we need).

It all works well, but the database has an odd name and is not available in
the user's phpMyAdmin. Is there any way to choose the database name/database
user? Maybe it could use the prefix if set.

Also, could you explain what we do with web ownership and suPHP to get this
working so Wordpress doesn't have permission problems and its internal FTP
stuff will work.  I've done some experimentation but I'm still at a loss.

Many thanks, this has sold me on the idea of more Webapps (but I'd love to
be able to choose DB names). Apologies for the noob questions but your help
is greatly appreciated.

Richard