[BlueOnyx:16989] Re: User disk quotas don't match

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Fri Feb 6 17:27:14 -05 2015

I'm pretty sure I had user-managed DNS turned off for almost every one of
my v-sites--but it's possible that I just hadn't noticed that it was turned
on for some of them.

After the migration, it appears that the sites that lost zone data are now
configured for user managed DNS (it's easy to see which sites, in the new
GUI in the Virtual Site List).

Jeff