[BlueOnyx:17067] Re: BlueOnyx 5209R BETA released

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Feb 16 20:24:37 -05 2015

Hi Michael,
I am finding the 5209R GUI to be a lot slower than 5207R for example
clicking on the Server Management tab when you are in the Site Management
can take 9-10secs when I try the same thing in 5207R it's almost
instantaneous, like udner a second. Any idea why this mignt be so?

Both versions are running on the same piece of hardware as Proxomox VMs.
I have not used the new GUI before, I tend to stick to the old TrueBlue
theme because my users go back to the RaQ 550 days, so they know where
to find things, but I am happy to try new ideas too.

Testing with Firefox 35.0.1

Tried Safari on a Mac too and it also has the same speed differences between
the GUI's.

- Ernie.