[BlueOnyx:17081] Re: new install of bleu onyx 5208R

johan pieterse jan at pieterse.com
Fri Feb 20 15:38:50 -05 2015

No luck  with getting this done

Restarted the  cced  and admserv which did not solved it

It is on amazon EBS backed    ( all my other servers have been good there for the past 5 years)

if you like to have a look a the server, I will provide log in, otherwise anybody can start one up with the ami   centos6_blueonyx - ami-72ace11a

I really want to get this going, the only other solution is to start using Cpanel ( they have ami's for C panl)  but having started with a Cube and a Raq1, (each website its own IP)  I really like to stay here