[BlueOnyx:17976] Re: CMU import problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jul 9 00:40:48 -05 2015

Hi Lewis,

> Failing a fix for this what are my other options for migration?
>
> I seem to remember many fewer steps in the past with CMU. More like run
> CMU, copy file and run CMU again. What has changed?

Well, it's not really a CMU problem, but looks like a MySQL issue.

So what's the status of MySQL on the target box? Does it run? Is the
data integer?

Which version of MySQL were you using on the 5106R? If you were using
the MySQL PKG from the shop on that 5106R, then you actually run the
same MySQL version as on 5108R/5208R. So there wouldn't anything to
"fix" privilege wise if you just move the /home/mysql or /var/lib/mysql
directory over.