[BlueOnyx:18002] Re: 5209R

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Sun Jul 12 08:42:55 -05 2015

>     Michael,
>     Is 5209R still beta or is it production?
>     Thank you for the great job you are doing and all who help.
>     RC--

Hi Richard,
I know you sent this to Michael and I don't want to steal his reply.
However, I installed 5209R a little over 24 hours ago. It is being called
the final beta release before declaring it stable. Well I believe it.
I can tell you, from what I've seen so far, it is very stable, fast,
efficient and no learning curve (with the exception of a few different
shell commands). I have gone through the GUI and everything is working
perfectly. I cannot find one flaw.
And I second the Thank You to him for the Great job.
Thanks
Tom