[BlueOnyx:18100] website /web permissions configuration

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Jul 24 17:42:32 -05 2015

I just noticed on a couple of virtual sites that the permissions are set to
644 and 755 admin. So I am able to FTP into the site with the site/admin
username and password, but cannot upload any modified files. I checked the
sites that are correct and found the following. the /web directory is
775 "nobody". The directories under /web that were created by the site
admin are 755 "site admin name" and the files are 644 "site admin name".

So what I would like to do is chmod the 2 sites that are incorrectly set to
what it should be.