[BlueOnyx:18105] Re: (no subject)

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Mon Jul 27 09:08:46 -05 2015

Michael, et al...

  Just got this exact same error this morning on a 5208R load.
The box has been running fine until this morning, and has a
production site running on it.  Other than the stock BlueOnyx stuff
the box has the AV-SPAM package and wordpress loaded.

Following your comments below, /etc/admserv/php.ini only has
one line:  date.timezone = 'US/Central'
and /usr/lib/php directory does not exist (but this is a 5208R so
not sure if those are supposed to).

I copied the /etc/admserv/php.ini from a working 5208R box and it
made no difference, same error (restarted cced)  when I restarted the box
it started working again.  Noting all of this just for the record.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net