[BlueOnyx:18119] Re: BIND security update

Matt James matt at rainstorminc.com
Wed Jul 29 14:45:23 -05 2015

Nevermind - I just had a chance to check one of our 5107R servers and it looks like it hasn’t had that fix yet.  What should I look for with respect to updating a 5107R server?  I’m not familiar with the CentOS version associated with that version of BlueOnyx.  Are 5107R servers still in the update loop at this point?

--
Matt James
RainStorm, Inc <http://rainstorminc.com/>