[BlueOnyx:18123] API updates for 5209R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Jul 30 09:26:44 -05 2015

We moved 2 of our hosting servers to 5209R yesterday.  We have been
all-5208R for some time.

It looks like the API is still somewhat functional (as best I can tell
in our limited experience so far).  From WHMCS we are able to
suspend/unsuspend, but the module but does not properly create/delete
sites.

Since 5209R supports options in addition to suPHP, I wonder if the API
(and it's WHMCS module) should be updated as well.   Actually, I wonder
if this may have something to do with the site creation and deletion
trouble.

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt