[BlueOnyx:18127] Re: error docs on subdomains

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Fri Jul 31 11:36:26 -05 2015

> Sent: January-25-11 8:49 PM
> To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
> Subject: [BlueOnyx:06394] error docs on subdomains
>
> It's just been brought to my attention that error documents on subdomains
> don't appear to be working.
>
> We have a customer that has loaded up his custom 404-file-not-found.html
> but if you browse to a non-existent file in that subdomain, all you get is
> the stock BlueOnyx 404.

Greetings Chris and list,

Yes, I am replying to a list message from 4.5 years ago...

Did you ever find a fix for using custom error docs on a subdomain? I have a
fully yummed up BX5107 server and have also found that the custom error docs
in the "error" folder of the subdomain web folder are being ignored.

I have also placed the custom 404 file into the error folder of the parent
vsite, but that did not make it work for the subdomain either.

Any ideas?

Regards,
David Thacker