[BlueOnyx:17752] Re: new server setup

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Jun 3 01:06:05 -05 2015

Tom,

you should immediately change the login credentials because you posted it to the whole list.
I was able to login to your server with this credentials. Please send it directly to Michael or create a Support Request in your BO: Software Updates -> Support -> Support Request. There you can activate "Allow Access" which creates temp. login data. Michael can use this data to login to your server.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel