[BlueOnyx:17778] Re: Sendmail TLS Error - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jun 13 03:36:04 -05 2015

Hi Maurice,

> I have one 5108R server that has an error during the update:
> Running Transaction
>   Updating   : base-email-locale-pt_PT-1.6.0-0BX31.el6.noarch
> 1/24
>   Updating   : base-email-glue-1.6.0-0BX31.el6.noarch
> 2/24
> Rehashing cced configuration:
> Shutting down cced: done
> Starting cced: [  OK  ]
> Skipping run of CCE constructors:
> done
> /etc/mail/aliases: 73 aliases, longest 10 bytes, 722 bytes total
> /etc/mail/aliases.mailman: 10 aliases, longest 52 bytes, 612 bytes total
> error: %post(base-email-glue-1.6.0-0BX31.el6.noarch) scriptlet failed,
> signal 15
>
> Should I be worried?

No, it's most likely fine. There are a couple of post-install scripts
that are run during the RPM install to take care of some eventualities
that may or may not apply to you. for base-email there are more
complicated than I usually like it, as that module is the same for all
BlueOnyx versions and has scripts covering such eventualities like first
install, upgrade, CD-install or YUM update.

Just make sure you restart cced.init and it'll be good.