[BlueOnyx:17795] Re: Email system menu disappeared

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon Jun 15 14:52:45 -05 2015

Hi Chris,

On 15.06.2015 21:36, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> On 6/15/2015 2:24 PM, Christoph Schneeberger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Maybe I've missed something in the last weeks but I couldn't find
>> anything searching the archives.
>>
>> All our BO boxes suddenly (no idea when I checked last) miss the
>> "Network Services" | "Email" menu (5106 and 5107 checked).
>>
>> Can somebody enlighten me where those settings have gone to?
> Right. We determined you don't need that anymore.   NO! Just kidding.
>
> See BlueOnyx:17788 where Michael said "That's on 5106R 5107R and 5108R.
> I just published another base-email update which brings those GUI pages
> back. Sorry about that."
>
> Thanks!
Heh, yeah, who needs that function anyway - I was just bored clicking
around in a random BO host and thought I'd increase my post counter here ;)

Seriously, thank you very much for the pointer, I overlooked that
completely (shame on me).
Going back to repeatedly type "yum clean all; yum upgrade" only
interrupted by short praisings for the mirror I am downloading from to
sync :)

Cheers,
Christoph