[BlueOnyx:17797] Re: Base Email Update And dnsexit.com Mail Relay

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:28:13 -05 2015

Michael Wrote:
> They updated their OpenSSL and now their Sendmail and their OpenSSL
disagree about the minimum bits
> needed for Diffie Hellman exhanges in ciphers that need DH.

I found the following if you have problems like this where the remote server
is giving problems. You can tell sendmail to not do TLS connections with
specific servers by using the following in the /etc/mail/access file.

Try_TLS:badserverdomain.com                    NO

Then run:
makemap hash /etc/mail/access.db < /etc/mail/access

This appears to have fixed the problem for me with one pain in the butt
remote server.