[BlueOnyx:17820] Re: Blueonyx 5209R; selectable php version and php-fpm

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Jun 17 01:42:17 -05 2015

Michael,

thank you for your email. Here are the results:

---
[root at mikev5 ~]# systemctl is-enabled php-fpm-5.3
disabled
[root at mikev5 ~]# systemctl is-enabled php-fpm-5.4
disabled
[root at mikev5 ~]# systemctl is-enabled php-fpm-5.5
disabled
[root at mikev5 ~]# systemctl is-enabled php-fpm-5.6
disabled
[root at mikev5 ~]# ls -k1 /etc/php-fpm*/
/etc/php-fpm-5.3.d/:
www.conf

/etc/php-fpm-5.4.d/:
site2.conf
site5.conf
site6.conf
site7.conf
site8.conf
site9.conf
www.conf

/etc/php-fpm-5.5.d/:
www.conf

/etc/php-fpm-5.6.d/:
www.conf

/etc/php-fpm.d/:
www.conf
---

customer is using fpm with 5.4 so result for "systemctl is-enabled php-fpm-5.4" should not be disabled. Are I am right?

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel