[BlueOnyx:17881] Re: Fresh install 5208R, no RAID1

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Sun Jun 21 21:31:43 -05 2015

On Jun 21, 2015, at 5:54 PM, Chuck Tetlow wrote:

> But the BlueOnyx installer identifying them as /sde and /sdf is odd.  What else is plugged into that system's drive ports?  These can't be the only two drives, right?

Hi Chuck,

I have 4 SATA ports. CD/DVD is plugged into port 4, and the two 1.5 TB drives are in ports 1 and 2. No other hard drives are present, although there is a memory card reader present in each system. Maybe I should try disconnecting that, but I thought USB was in a different letter scheme.

Jeff