[BlueOnyx:17898] Re: Working around "Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed."

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Jun 24 14:20:38 -05 2015

Hello,

I know this problem in Bluequartz.
It is not an issue of the blueonyx and cannot be solved on blueonyx side (my two cents).

It have to be solved on Bluequatz:

cd /etc/mail
openssl dhparam -out /etc/mail/sendmail.dh 1024

and referenced it in the /etc/mail/sendmail.mc file:

define(`confDH_PARAMETERS',`/etc/mail/sendmail.dh')

After a rebuild of the sendmail.cf (make and make install in /etc/mail) and a restart of the sendmail daemon everything worked again!

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel